
hello.
just thought that i might post something so that i'll have an excuse to post that real nice photo i took from jean's lomo camera. i stumbled upon michael buble's new song on youtube and i like it a lot. very cute, happy lyrics! haha don't we all wish we can meet our other half in a supermarket too and then shoppers dance in the background while nice paper things snow down.
--
I might have to wait
I'll never give up
I guess it's half timing
And the other half's luck
Wherever You are
Whenever it's right
You come out of nowhere and into my life
Mmmmm ♪♪♪
And somehow I know that it will all turn out
And you'll make me work so we can work to work it out
And I promise you kid I'll get so much more than I get
I just haven't met you yet
--
why buble suddenly so happy ah :D and ya, you should read this article CNN wrote about singapore. made me smile and toasty and proud. :) eh, this blog post is not very normal. i usually end melancholic or in some low tone...
hm.... ok, how about this.
my fish tank has now a death count of 8.
mollies were gone today. saw the tetras nibbling on an eye before i left work.

<< Home